Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sweaty Philtrum



Sweaty Philtrum


My ma used to say that there is nothing like
a woman possessing a perspiring brow;
She is hard working or ready to psych
you out! Then my bro would repeat in a row;
‘’A bitch with a sweaty philtrum is a binch
bi-bitch with an itch, ready to take an inch’’
Where my father would beat us with leather ‘cause
there is only submission in his world –buzz.

No comments: