Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Medium Man



Medium Man

That’s what I do
in my home-made T-shirt;
break bones and lick their sorrow up.

It’s a drug I
cannot decline with ease;
punching soulless boys and watching their sap stream.

Once I deserved to
be more than this;
each evening pondering my mistakes by candlelight.

Sipping my English cup.
pinkies up –sophistication prominent
letting the echoing screams die out –dead

No comments: