Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bugszy




Bugszy


Sitting on my mattress;
I’m watching you sleep.
Your eyes connect to mine;
You’re mine forever.



Walking with you outside;
I’m smiling at the sun.
You run over to me;
My heart explodes.



Moving days-
I’m carrying you upstairs.
You’re a little scared;
I hold you against my heart.



Watching you eat;
I’m annoyed with your back to me.
You are such a sneak;
But I will be there no matter what.



Eying your moves;
I’m worried about your little steps.
You are falling and disoriented;
My heart stands still. 



Waiting for you to recover;
I’m too hopeful to be scared.
You take your meds;
But my heart sinks.



Crying at your grave.
I’m too sad to think.
You must come back -now-
I need you to be okay.



Loving you eternally now.
I’m watching you sleep.
Your eyes are closed.
But I’m yours.



I’m yours forever.

No comments: