Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My periods!

My periods!
Belly kills,
There are no thrills,
In periods from hell!
I wish I could sell,
I’d trade it in,
Even for a sin.
This pain has to go,
Or at least flow.
Laughter hurts more,
My hands and knees grow sore.
Walking just another train wreck.
Hoping, waiting till 14:15 so I can hit the sack.
Bad test has been done,
Bad grades that’s no fun.
Even after the period, dreaming of Hyatt.
Those grades would still be a riot.
But at least I’ll have my old self back,
Being happy dressed in black.

No comments: