Hi!

Welcome to my poetry blog!

I am a twenty-four brown-eyed Aruban wanderer;
forever questioning where I'm going
and where I've been.
And when I'm not reading,
I'm writing. When I'm not writing, I'm reading.

Furthermore, writing has always been my
way of captivating a deep thought, grief,
lost love, depression and even hatred (sometimes).

Feel free to read and comment on my weird,
puzzling, obsessive, reckless and sometimes
confusing poems. It's all about what you
interpret from them that gets me buzzin'!


Thank you and have fun reading y'all.

-Lily Clarisa

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dissed, lied to

Dissed, lied to
Friend walks by,
Not even saying hi.
When they hug you,
They don’t really give a fuck about you!
I wonder if they would want to kill me,
Or pretend to like me and send a happy e-mail to me.
Throughout the day I walk side by side with lies.
Discriminated, judged by my style.
The world is not fair,
Shown with such disgusted glare.

No comments: